Vision and Mission
To provide quality primary health care services for promoting the health of our elderly population.
- To provide client-oriented services
- To adopt a whole-person, multi-disciplinary team approach
- To develop expertise and professionalism in primary health care of the elderly
- To enhance intersectoral collaboration
- Professionalism : We encourage improvement and aim for quality service.
- Client Focus : We are committed to providing quality client-oriented service.
- Continuous Improvement : We improve to meet the changing needs of community.
- Partnership in Health : We adopt multi-disciplinary team approach and promote intersectoral collaboration and community participation.
- Proactive Approach : We take action before problem arises.